© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Now, it is Day 5 of the 64-day annual Season for NonViolence. This is a time to celebrate everything that works to create peaceful interaction in a sustainable peace for the World. Today’s theme is BELIEVING. Today we are invited to believe that we can choose to be peaceful all day, internally, and in any interactions with others. Truly, peace begins within. Today, we are invited to believe that we can each make a difference with our small steps for nonviolence.
Here is AGNT’s Day 5 meditation:
DAY 5, Feb. 3: The thought for today is BELIEVING. Author, Wayne Dyer writes about the impact that our beliefs have on our daily lives. Believe that you have all the resources you need to move your life in the direction of peace, happiness and nonviolence. Believe that you can be peaceful all day. Say to yourself,
“I am peaceful. I practice nonviolence.”
Today: I will write what I believe about nonviolence. I will create an “I Believe in Nonviolence” t-shirt, bumper sticker, song, or art, and be aware of the simple demonstrations of peaceful responses.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org .