© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Would you like to live in a peaceful world? Would you enjoy living in a world where everyone believes that peace is the Way and the Truth and the Light? Would you like to see a sustainable peace?
We are now on Day 6 of the Season for NonViolence, the annual celebration of nonviolent ways to achieve a peaceful world. In multiple ways, sustainable global peace begins with every individual’s inner peace. Today, we are each invited to get in touch with simplicity, our personal simplicity. We are also invited to consider ways in which we can simplify our lifestyles and our livingness. Will you consider how you can simplify your relationship with yourself and your stuff, in building your path to peace? Are you in?
DAY 6 Feb. 4: The thought for today is SIMPLICITY. To simplify is to invite peacefulness into your life. When we have lots of “stuff” in our lives, it is hard to be peaceful. Close your eyes and ask “How can I simplify my life, what can I let go of?”
“Live simply, so others can simply live.”
-Traditional Quaker guidance
If we dare let go of our possessions and the will to control and dominate, we will cultivate a deeper spirit of peace within us because we can accept the present moment as a gift. By simplifying our lives, dropping less important activities and “things”, we allow more time for what matters most.
Today: I will write down three ways I can simplify my life and put at least one of them into practice today. I will give away something I have not used in the past year.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at email@example.com .