© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Today is Day 7 of the annual Season for NonViolence (SNV). For the 64 days of the SNV, we explore ways to grow nonviolence , often through developing ourselves and our inner peace. Today’s theme is education. A key way to grow nonviolence is for us to grow in our knowledge and therefore in our understanding. We must all understand each other more, to create the sustainable peace we desire for the Planet. We can all understand nonviolence more. We can all put “nonviolence” in the search bar of our web browser and read one article of the many that pop up. We can always grow. Are you in?
DAY 7 Feb. 5: The thought for today is EDUCATION. Knowledge strengthens your conviction and deepens your understanding and acceptance. Martin Luther King, Jr. said,
“We must remember that intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”
The complete education teaches how to live by the principles which benefit us and the people around us.
Learn about the power of nonviolence by educating yourself. Read an article, periodical or book; watch a video on a subject that relates to nonviolence. Learn about human rights, diversity, ecology, history, politics, forgiveness, spirituality, peace studies, biographies of heroes and more.
Today: I consciously expand my knowledge about nonviolence. I will share what I have learned with at least three other people, and invite them to learn, too.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org .