© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Do you believe that a nonviolent world is possible? Each day during the Season for NonViolence, we consider together one quality that assists us in creating a nonviolent world. These qualities are mainly for our inner work, to help us find that peace within from which we may reach out, having become the peace we want to see. Ultimately we can see that peace, if we have faith that it is possible. When was the last time you achieved something you didn’t believe was possible? In the famous Prayer of St. Thérèse, the saint says:
“May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith…”
― Thérèse de Lisieux
Here is the AGNT meditation for Day 10 of the Season for NonViolence (SNV):
DAY 10 Feb. 8: The thought for today is FAITH. When Cesar Chavez was organizing farm works in California, he challenged them to say, “Si, se puede” – yes, it is possible – when they didn’t know how they would overcome obstacles. Today, say “Yes, it is possible” even if you don’t know how your goal will be realized. Have faith – you will find a way.
Today: I will say, “Yes, it is possible,” to every obstacle I meet. I will write down three things I am having a challenge with and with each one write “It is possible for me to overcome this obstacle and be successful.”
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). Keep this book with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this blog? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition)( http://perfectboundmarketing.gostorego.com/authors/kebba-buckley-button.html)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Reach the writer at email@example.com .