© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Today, we’re on Day 22 of the Association for Global New Thought (AGNT) Season for NonViolence (SNV). Today, we ask ourselves, “[W]hat do I stand for? What is my mission?” If you have a personal journal, consider writing to yourself today about your mission, that focus that is most important in your life. If you haven’t thought about this much before, start with this question: “[W]hat matters?” Write about the topics that are most important to you. What issues have been up for you? What aspects of life trouble your heart? Today we invite ourselves to notice what seems most important and to point more of our activities there. While you are writing, ask yourself what you have been spending time on, and notice if some of these activities now fail to appeal, as you think about focusing on a mission.
DAY 22 Feb. 20: The thought for today is MISSION. “My life is my message” said Gandhi. Gandhi’s mission was to be nonviolent. What do you want to stand for in your life? Do you know your life’s mission?
Today: I will write down what I stand for in my life. I will note at least one way I can show, through action, that I stand for my beliefs. I will develop a personal mission statement and draw a picture of myself living my mission. I will share my mission with at least three other people.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). It’s a book to keep with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this article? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition) (http://tinyurl.com/mqg3uvc)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Please leave a comment!