© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button, MS, OM. World Rights Reserved.
Today we celebrate the wrap of the 17th Season for NonViolence. Think of all the changes in your thinking and doing since this article series began in January. How different are you after 2 months of considering how to BE the peace you want to see? Here are two parting quotes that hopefully you will find uplifting.
Peace is joy at rest. Joy is peace dancing.
There is nothing that’s wrong with America that can’t be cured by what is right with America.
People who cultivate peace are having an effect on the world. So break out your celebratory beverages and toast to progress! Now here is AGNT’s contemplation for the last full day of the 17th annual Season for Nonviolence:
DAY 64 Apr. 3: The thought for today is CELEBRATION. Margaret Mead said
“[N]ever doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Nonviolence is building the courage to speak and act with respect, reverence and compassion for our own being. Rejoice in the work that you have done. CELEBRATE the journey that you have made with countless others who believe that every individual can move the world in the direction of peace with their nonviolent choice and action.
Today: I CELEBRATE my knowledge and maturity, my choice of nonviolence, and the journey I have chosen.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition) (http://tinyurl.com/mqg3uvc). It’s a book to keep with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a stress management expert and has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this article? You can buy Kebba’s books: just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition) (http://tinyurl.com/mqg3uvc)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Please leave a comment!