© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved.
Today, you can help World Peace by your CHOICE of thoughts. Are you in? Our thoughts are heard by our nervous systems, and low-energy or low-vibration thoughts, such as pessimism, resentment, and anger, literally drag us down. On the other hand, high-level or high-vibration thoughts, such as optimism, confidence, and gratitude, literally lift our energy. Plus, others receive the communication of our moods and energy levels without our having to verbalize about them. So we actually strengthen or weaken others with our CHOICE of thoughts. Paul, in his letter to the Phillipians, made this point powerfully:
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things…and the God of Peace will be with you.”
Here is AGNT’s contemplation for SNV Day 50:
DAY 50 Mar. 20: The thought for today is CHOICE. Be aware of any jokes or remarks that show disrespect toward ethnic groups, women or men, classes of people, religious groups, gays or lesbians. By being considerate of every person’s dignity and by choosing not to participate in disrespectful communication, I am contributing to a nonviolent society.
“The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny– it is the light that guides your way.”
Do you think the statement “We always have a choice” is true? Do you ever think that you don’t have a choice? Do you ever think you must be violent? Can you always choose nonviolence?
Today: I will write about the choices I face throughout the day and on how they translate my commitment to nonviolence into my thoughts, words and actions.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition). It’s a book to keep with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a corporate stress management trainer, and she also has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this article? Why not buy Kebba’s books? Just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition) (http://tinyurl.com/mqg3uvc)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Please leave a comment!