© 2014 Kebba Buckley Button, MS, OM. World Rights Reserved.
NOTE: If you subscribe by email, we will continue to send daily Inspirations for Peaceful People. Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Congratulations to everyone who read and considered even one of the 64 qualities put forth in this 17th Annual Season for NonViolence (SNV). Did you become more aware of your own traits and feelings? Did you find yourself doing anything differently? Did you write in your journal, or start a new one? Were you in any way inspired, as Ghandi suggested, to BE the peace you want to see? Did you notice the World changing? Please send your thoughts; we would like your feedback.
In fact, the World made a number of changes over the last 64 days. Among these were some striking cooperative efforts of many nations together: the multinational rescue of a ship stuck in ice, the 26-nation search for a missing Malaysian airliner, movements of peace treaties, and international trades of long-held prisoners. Did these things happen because of changing consciousness?
Your thoughts and prayers help. Daily, ask yourself, “[H]ow can I be at peace? And how can I BE the change I want to see?” And always hold the vision of a nonviolent World, with a thriving, sustainable peace.
Here now is AGNT’s thought and prayer for the closing of the Season for NonViolence:
CLOSING Apr. 4: Every day, I join others in this prayer for World Peace:
With each kind thought,
each choice for nonviolence,
we plant a seed that shall bloom
to bring forth rich fruit in its Season.
Together, friend, we till the soil and
plant the seeds that all creation may
sing for joy and dance in the
Garden of Peace.
May our prayers and practices
during this Season be but the beginning
of a new culture of peace, security and
joy that shall endure unto our
children’s children’s children.
Amen/And so it is.
● Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2013 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition) (http://tinyurl.com/mqg3uvc). It’s a book to keep with you constantly, to quickly recharge your Peace Within, with quotes, photos, and poems that take you directly there! Kebba is a stress management expert and has a holistic healing practice.
● Liked this article? You can buy Kebba’s books: just click the links!
- Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core (Second Edition) (http://tinyurl.com/mqg3uvc)
- Discover The Secret Energized You (http://tinyurl.com/b44v3br).
● Enjoyed this post? Please click “like” in the FB widget in the right hand column! You’ll have our undying gratitude plus a huge rise in your Good Karma.
● Please leave a comment!